Wednesday, July 29, 2009

what do i really have to offer anybody?

i am listening to these tapes, tapes about people. about me. they tell me that i'm a 'pleaser', i please people. sometimes i am an 'avoider'. i avoid problems. emotional problems, intellectual-sounding problems that are actually emotional problems, and even pink-bubble-gum-or-blue-bubble-gum sort of problems. the tapes, they tell me that i might not have an identity. when someone asks me what i think i say


i don't say what i think . i just look at them and try to guess: What do you think i will say?

and then i don't say anything


but i'm not.

don't get me wrong, i'm not

complaining. this is not a bad thing, it wasn't a bad thing until the tapes, they keep playing in my ears and tell me i got to change, change, change like the commericals for Brad McKinley's New Auto Show in West Chester just off Cin-Day Road. Come in and finally have a change!

i need some better psychological problems, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment